For over a decade Chris Cyprus has been documenting scenes of everyday northern life, illuminated by both the setting sun and the distinctive warm glow of sodium street lighting. Over this period, this series of work has built real momentum both artistically and amongst collectors locally and nationally with TV appearances, a clear indication of the extent of interest for this theme.
Please join us at the preview, to meet Chris and to enjoy a cup of tea or glass of wine. The preview will be held over the weekend of 10th and 11th of March, our opening hours on both days will be 11am – 5pm. The exhibition will run until 1st April 2018.
To attend RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also delighted that Chris will be holding a book launch for his new book 'Northern Lights' over this weekend. The book will be signed and numbered and limited to 250 copies and will include a small signed print. Chris will be in the Gallery to write personal messages in the book.
Preview: 10 – 11 March 2018
11am – 5pm
Contemporary Six, Manchester
- Receive a free signed Luxury Collectors' Edition Northern Lights book, containing a limited-edition print with any purchase of a painting in the show.
- Painting #230, as featured on the BBC's The One Show, will also be available in the show.
- As always, we offer the Ownart scheme, which allows you to split payments over ten months, making quality art more accessible.
- If you would like to receive a physical copy of the exhibition catalogue in the post, please email your home address to email@example.com
- Purchases can be made from 11:00 a.m. on Saturday 10 March 2018.